How can you pray for the students and the schools in your community?
Pray for the campus: Students are in the most strategic position to reach their schools with the message of the gospel. Pray for the salvation and safety of students and staff; pray for effective campus missionaries and clubs; pray that everyone on campus will receive a clear presentation of the gospel.
Pray for the community: Students' lives are influenced by more than just their schools. Pray that God would bless their homes with peace; pray for safety in the places students like to hang out; pray for the businesses that are in position to have a positive influence on students.
Pray for the church: Students who make a decision to follow Christ must be incorporated into a healthy, Bible-believing church. Pray that students will be loved and accepted by your church; pray that the adults in your church will become role models and spiritual mentors; pray for all the ministries in your church that deal with students (Sunday school, Youth ministries, etc.).
More ways to pray:
* Pray for your lunch everyday
* Pray silently for the students sitting around you at the beginning of every class
* Pray as you walk between classes (Prayer Walk)
* Pray for your school during See You at the Pole every September www.syatp.com
* Kneel and pray for 30 seconds, every day, in the hallway or in front of your locker www.30kd.org
* Develop a school of the week rotating prayer list. List one school a week in church announcements and distribute to prayer
* Pray for the School of the Week at home
* Pray as you drive through a school zone
* Distribute Prayer Zone Partners brochures and stickers to increase awareness in your church
* Schedule a Sunday service to promote prayer for students, schools, and the community through the Prayer Zone Partners
FIND A PRAYER GROUP FOR YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL: WWW.MOMSINTOUCH.ORG